• PhD in Economics (summa cum laude), Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain), December 2000. Supervisor: Professor Vicente Orts.
• Master (MSc) in Econometrics and International Economics, University of Nottingham, December 1997. Supervisor: Professor Rob Falvey.
• Master (MSc) in International Trade, University of Valencia, June 1993.
• B.A. in Economics, Universitat of Valencia, June 1992.
The location of heterogeneous multinational firms
International trade and IPN
- 1. (2017) Firm heterogeneity and the market scope of European multinational activity (with Josep Martí and Vicente Orts). International Review of Economic & Finance, 51, 645-659. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iref.2017.07.031.
- 2. (2017) New Patterns in the location choice of immingrants in Spain (with Luisa Alamá and Joan Serafí Bernat). European Planninng Studies, 25(10), 1834-1855. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2017.1344622.
- 3. (2017) Determining the location decision of foreign affiliates in developing and transition economies (with Josep Martí and Vicente Orts). Review of Development Economics, 21(3), 1-20. Impact Factor (JCR, 2016): 0.459
- 4. (2017) Location choice of Spanish multinational firms in developing and transition economies (with Josep Martí and Vicente Orts). Journal of Business Economics and Management, 18(2), 331-351.
- 5. (2016) International Production Networks and Econonmic Growth : The Case of the Western Balkan Countries (with Bojan Shimbov and Celestino Suárez), Eastern European Economics. 54(1), 49-70.