BA in Business Management (2010).
MA in Economic Integration (2012).
PhD in Economics (2014, with honours), University Jaume I of Castellón (UJI).
Regional well-being: disparities, determinants and convergence profiles
External imbalances and economic growth
Indirect effects of social capital on economies
- European regional convergence revisited: the role of intangible assets (2016), The Annals of Regional Science, 57 (1), 165-194
- Social capital and economic growth in Europe: nonlinear trends and heterogeneous regional effects (2016) Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 78 (5), 717-751
- Does social capital matter for European regional growth? (2015), European Economic Review, 77, 47-64, (with A.Forte y E.Tortosa-Ausina)
- Social capital, investment and economic growth: some evidence for Spanish provinces (2015), Spatial Economic Analysis, 10:1, 102-126, (with E.Tortosa-Ausina)
- 'Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile (2013), European Journal of Political Economy, 32, 377-390, (with E.Tortosa-Ausina).